We Are Fully Open and Committed To Keeping You Safe!
Foremost, we hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy.
We are pleased to inform you that our business was able to stay open during the entirety of the NY lockdown which allowed us to service our customers that had any hearing aid or hearing issues.
We have been fully operational the last 2 months and are back to seeing our customers on a full time basis.
We are committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our customers and staff, just as we normally do on an everyday basis.
Some steps we are taking to ensure your safety before entering our offices:
- We are requiring appointments for any services that are needed. This will allow us to have 1 customer in our office at all times.
2. We always have hand sanitizer available to all of our customers that walk through the door.
3. We are asking a health questionnaire over the phone prior to making an appointment to come in.
4. Please wear a face covering when entering the offices. Our staff is also wearing face masks to keep you safe.
5. We are always disinfecting our examination rooms prior to your appointment.
6. We are always able to mail supplies and batteries when needed. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Lastly, masks have been a tough addition for hearing aid users. Please be extra careful when putting on or removing a face covering. We have had many customers lose their hearing aids because of this.
Here are some tips to help you with those pestilent mask bands!