Our ears are very delicate instruments, and our ability to hear can diminish for a number of reasons. The majority of people develop a hearing loss as they get older. Over time, part of the ear’s delicate mechanisms may break down or simply wear out.
Excessive noise exposure is one of many reasons for developing a hearing loss.
Regardless of the cause, the real problem is that most people don’t know that they can be helped.
Did You Know?
– About 20% of Americans, report some degree of hearing loss.
– At age 65, one out of every three people has a hearing loss.
– Hearing loss is often confused with, or complicates, conditions such as dementia or depression.
We are currently hosting a Special Event Sale! Oct 15-17, 2019
Since knowledge is power, we hope to empower you with information about hearing, hearing loss and hearing healthcare. Our job is to keep you up to date about the technological improvements in the world of hearing aids! We are always looking to improve our services to you and the community, so be on the lookout for upcoming newsletters!
We are pleased to announce updates and improvements to our Middletown office. Come in to visit us or call to make an appointment for our Special Event Sale!
Hearing happens in real life– YOUR real life. Everyone has different needs, preferences and situations. Be one of the first to try Widex EVOKE, it features faster processing which captures more real time sound so you hear every moment.
During this event, receive the following free services:
– A complete hearing screening: Which includes a Video inspection of your ear.
– We will clean and check all current hearing aids.
– Free Trial of the Widex EVOKE
– Live Speech Mapping System: See how your hearing aids are performing in real time!